Sunday, December 4, 2011

Soooo Tiiiirrrrrreeeeddddd.

I cannot stop feeling tired to save my life. I feel like a dementor has sucked the last drop of energy out of my body and I'm gonna puddle up on the ground in a pool of fatigued goop. I said, "Goop!" Not "Poop!" What is wrong with you people?? I bet several of you did read it that way.

I need to get back on the Paleo plan and see if that helps. You CrossFit people out there, kick my butt into Paleo submission, please! No more comfort eating. It is totally adding to a vicious cycle! If I don't stop this, I'm gonna eat my way through the holidays from now until January 2012 and I'll balloon out like that obnoxious Violet chick in Willy Wonka. People will have to roll me everywhere. Although the Oompa Loompa's would be better served singing Augustus Gloop's song in my case-

Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-doo,
I’ve got a perfect puzzle for you.
Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-dee,
If you are wise you’ll listen to me.
What do you get when you guzzle down sweets?
Eating as much as an elephant eats.
What are you at getting terribly fat?
What do you think will come of that?
I don't like the look of it
!

I have what I think is a swollen lymph node above the surgery site. There is no matching bump on the other side so it is not my scalp's normal contours. It feels like an egg is trying to come out. I hope I haven't been impregnated by an alien and am hatching an evil demon eye like Cordelia.
Then the Oompa Loompas could sing -

Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-doo,
I’ve got another puzzle for you.
Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-dee,
If you are wise you’ll listen to me.
What do you get with a bump on your head?
Growing like an evil alien egg.
Making your mind fill up with dread?
For it to go away you plead and beg.
I don't like the look of it
!

I'm a little worried that the area is not going to be healed enough by Friday and we're going to have to wait to attach the processor and "activate" the implant. And here we go again -

Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-doo,
I’ve got a another puzzle for you.
Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-dee,
If you are wise you’ll listen to me.
What do you get when the head's not healed?
We can't attach the processor that's lime.
What will happen if it all comes unsealed?
And the brain falls out in record time?
I don't like the look of it
!

2 comments:

  1. I am never going to watch Willy Wonka the same way again. I'm going to think only positive thoughts about your implant being activated. I'm going to pretzel for you until I look like some freakish contortionist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the brain falls out in record time? LOL...

    Try to leave your head alone and let it heal. I had a bandage for a week then they took it off and took out the stitches. I don't like the sounds of this lump and would visit my GP and ask her if it looked infected or anything. Not sure what your options are, but should try something like that.

    ReplyDelete