Friday, December 2, 2011

Smell your breath!

Hahahaha! I just posted my latest blog and the advertisement that came up beside my post was "Smell your own breath."

That's both hysterical and scary that the internet can "read" what you write and tailor advertisements towards your words. Shades of Big Brother ...

Oh, and can I just say that one thing people take for granted is the ability to flop around in their sleep? That is something you never think about until you can't do that. I'm a fetal position sleeper. I like to sleep on my side with my chin tucked down and my knees pulled up towards my chest and I frequently alternate sides on a whim. It's driving me crazy that I can't switch sides. I want to sleep on my left side so freaking bad, but it still hurts too much to put pressure on the left side of my head. It's insane how much I want to sleep on my left side just because I can't!

No comments:

Post a Comment