Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Music To My Ears

On my music day -

Winner of the day (because everything that person sang sounded good) - Lenny Kravitz - Stand By My Woman, Let Love Rule and It Ain't Over 'Til It's Over. Yay Lenny!

Song that was most disappointingly hard for me to hear and recognize because I like to loudly sing along to it when I am driving to the mountains - Take Me Home, Country Roads by John Denver

Songs that were surprisingly hard for me to hear and recognize because I thought their sweet, simple melodies would be easier - Sweet Potato Pie by Ray Charles and Just the Way You Are by Billy Joel

Songs that I rather expected to sound like noise, but sounded surprisingly good - You Shook Me All Night Long by AC/DC, Give It Away by the Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Zombie by the Cranberries.

Song that I must concede to my mother probably is about sex (I swore it wasn't when I was in middle school) - Union of the Snake by Duran Duran.

1 comment: